OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF BORO PARK HATZOLAH VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE
Welcome to the official website of Boro Park Hatzolah. We hope this site will allow for better and easier communication between Hatzolah and the community, enabling Hatzolah to convey important safety information and details of upcoming Hatzolah events.
Copyright ® 2007 Hatzolah of Boro Park. All rights reserved
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity:
We are now accepting sponsoring dedications.
Click here to find out how you can participate, and give in merit of a loved one, or in honor of a special person.
Boro Park Hatzolah was founded in 1972 by community activists, who were concerned at the time of the slow response times of the EMS system. They also understood the unique needs of the community. In 1976 we began transporting patients by station wagons and in 1978 we purchased our first ambulance. From these humble beginnings, we have grown into our current multi faceted organization with top-of-the-line training, equipment, and ambulances.
Some Quick Facts:
1) Boro Park Hatzolah responds to approximately 12,000 calls for help every year. (almost 33 a day).
2) Boro Park Hatzolah maintains a fleet of 6 new state of the art ambulances with a Command Center.
3) Boro Park Hatzolah is an entirely volunteer organization, composed of your neighbors. 100% of your donation goes towards our operating budget.
4) Boro Park Hatzolah's 170+ members includes Paramedics who provide advanced life support and Emergency Medical Technicians who provide basic life support supplied with the latest emergency medical technology including 12 lead cardiac monitors and Semi-Automatic Defibrillators.
5) Boro Park Hatzolah is prepared and appropriately equipped to respond to any mass casualty situation that might arise from weapons of mass destruction such as biological and chemical weapons.
6) All members are equipped with EPI-Pens to treat allergic reactions.
To read more - click here (about us).